Saturday, November 23, 2019

LAWYER ADVERTISING


Is there any country besides the United States in which lawyers advertise so much, if at all? It's been some time since I've been in the UK but I think I've seen a bit there. It is everywhere in this country, a result of a Supreme Court decision some decades ago that it was protected by the free speech provision of our constitution. 

Now it's everywhere. My little firm does some. We have to. We represent ordinary people; we are a consumer service in a very specialized area. If you are curious you can click the link to the firm website in the sidebar of my blog.               

2 comments:

junieper/jesh said...

Love your header about the memory cards, and also the red tower below! You are the first lawyer I see with a regular blog:) Have a great Thanksgiving!

William Kendall said...

There is some degree of lawyer advertising here, but not nearly as much as there.