Tuesday, August 27, 2019

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT - 39,000 FEET OVER ONTARIO - SECRETS OF THE BOWER HOUSE


WiFi on airplanes used to be expensive and unreliable. It's different now. We are on an new 787 over Ontario. The signal is strong and the price is not too bad.

This is one of my favorite shows from the Fringe, Secrets of the Bower House. Music, dance, abstraction, symbolism. There was a lot about cleansing and admission to a secret society. Made me think of a combination of The Magic Flute and Einstein on the Beach. (Mrs. C and I saw the 1984 production of Philip Glass' opera at the Brooklyn Academy of Music. It changed my life.)

Obviously I liked this a lot. Time to get to sleep, though, before we cross the Atlantic.             









1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Terrific shots! Enjoy your time away.