Monday, June 8, 2015

Local Events - Headshots

Renaissance Faire 2015-06-07 1

I never thought I'd say this, but I have more material than I know what to do with at the moment. So, some quickie portraits and head shots from recent events. Only the last is from an occasion already seen, the circus. Let's mix and match for a while to keep things interesting. All will be explained.                   

STL Fringe Fundraiser 2015-06-02 1

Pagan Picnic 2015-06-06 1

Circus Flora In Citygarden 2015-06-02 10

6 comments:

Luis Gomez said...

What a set of wonderful shots Bob!

Birdman said...

Is that first one 'police property'? Frisk me, please! I must have done something.

William Kendall said...

Quite a pair in that first shot!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Super series Bob, nice to have too many pics rather than nought :)

Oakland Daily Photo said...

Looks like your came upon a pirate convention.

Stefan Jansson said...

You can never have too many photos Bob.