Friday, April 25, 2014

What Day Of The Week Is It, Again?

Arch 2014-04-19 1

In town, out of town, back in town, work work work work post post post edit edit edit. Becoming disoriented about time is one of the screening question for a disorder upside the head. I took this one last weekend and then forgot when was when. I'm gonna have it printed onto postcards and sell it to tourists around downtown. Oh, and have it silkscreened on sheets of black velvet and put that on my little pushcart, too.

To complicate matters further, there's a medium-long road trip today. I got an meeting with Elvis tomorrow. Really. Details to follow.          

9 comments:

Luis Gomez said...

Beautiful!Nice game of lines.

Unknown said...

This is a really beautiful image of the Arch. I'm a native St. Louisan, now living in Florida. May I copy and share this on my Facebook page? Thanks in advance.

cieldequimper said...

So you have a friend named Elvis? Coz I'm sorry to have to disappoint you, the other one has been dead for a while, despite what some say...

Absolutely gorgeous arch shot.

Norma said...

This is my favorite spot on the Arch grounds!

Nathalie H.D. said...

Aaaaah yet another magical view of the arch. Gorgeous.

Sharon said...

What a beautiful view!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

You sound kind of frazzled Bob, busy times yeh! Still got a brilliant shot of the Arch, should sell well :)

William Kendall said...

A beautiful view of the Arch, Bob!

Unknown said...

I don't mean to be boring, but this is also one of the best arch photos I've seen on your blog. It's a fact! :-)