Monday, April 1, 2024

CITY DAILY PHOTO APRIL THEME - MEDICINE

A tiny bit of the mighty Washington University Medical Center and School of Medicine, including Barnes Jewish Hospital. I've gone in for repairs now and then. It is one of America's top tier medical schools and research facilities and just huge, covering (my best guess) 20 city blocks. And it's never finished. There is constant construction and expansion every time I drive by.

See how other City Daily members take the cure at https://citydailyphoto.org/2024/03/25/april-gallery-medicine/ .

3 comments:

Raleigh Explorers said...

My dad went to Wash U med school back in the 1950's. I'll bet it's changed!

Sharon said...

Many, many years ago, my Grandfather was there for a few days. I have vague memories of going to visit him and having to wait with my dad while mom went to his room.

Jim said...

I like the purple hues.