Tuesday, March 22, 2022

STL DPB IS 14

Some people say everyone needs a hobby. I needed something to preserve my mental health during all those years I was doing the lawyer thing. (My advice in hindsight: don't go to law school unless you really know what you are getting into.) In 2008, a photographer (and lawyer) friend told me about this City Daily Photo thing. I checked it out and here we are. 5,394 posts later. I've met some wonderful people and made good friends. It has helped my skills and got me into my sideline of theatrical photography. Now that I finally retired there is every reason to keep it going as long as my right eye  and index finger still work.

Thanks to all of you for your support and friendship..               

4 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Congrats...I think it's an anniversary for you! I enjoy your variety of photos here.

RedPat said...

Congrats to you. I don't comment every day but I do read your posts every day. I first connected to you through Birdman's blog. Still miss his humour.

William Kendall said...

Bravo on the milestone, Bob.

LuiZ FernandoS said...

Congratulations! and keep on. Your good humor makes good to all of us.Thanks