Thursday, March 10, 2022

GAS GUZZLER

Lots of Americans love big cars and trucks. Some people need them for work or towing things but I think some of us just like the feeling of power. It was easier to justify when gasoline was cheap but those days are gone. I found these two behemoths next to each other; the photo can't adequately portray how high, long and heavy they are.The cost of a fill up must be awful. Missouri is one of the cheapest states for gasoline and I just paid $31 for a half tank in a  modest car. Sure, it's much worse elsewhere but we have never seen the like.               

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I just paid $45 to fill up a Honda.

Stefan Jansson said...

I ride my ebike for nearly nothing.

William Kendall said...

Trucks like these are desperate overcompensations for shortcomings.