Tuesday, October 19, 2021

ANY AUDIENCE WE CAN GET

The Artica festival site is close to the Mississippi but almost all of it is behind a flood wall. However, there is a long bike trail that runs along the river for miles north of downtown. People ride on either side of the wall and it's common for them to stop by the festival. Bike clothing has become elaborate and brightly colored.

Been a long time since I rode a bicycle, although I did it a lot when I was younger. The last time I tried my knee got so inflamed I needed a steroid shot. (Thanks to you, Steve, if you see this.) It's scared me off since.       

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

I too haven't ridden on a bike in years.

Stefan Jansson said...

My kind of people.

magiceye said...

Lovely street shot. Good to see normalcy return.