Thursday, July 1, 2021

CITY DAILY PHOTO JULY THEME DAY - TOOLS

 
There are new tools and there are old tools. I thought I would combine an image of each to make sort of a meta tool. Sure, I have a hammer that's handy to have around even though it does not bring me joy, Marie Kondo not withstanding. (Maybe there's a little joy in just whamming something.) However, the tool I clearly use the most is my iPhone. It communicates with family and friends, gets me every kind of information, wakes me up and plans my day. If there is a tool I'm dependent on, this is it.
 
See what else drives the nails of City Daily Photo members around the world at https://citydailyphoto.org/category/theme-days/ .                       

4 comments:

Mike said...

Nothing would bring me more joy than using that hammer on Marie Kondo's head. It might pound some sense into it.

s.c said...

Good one.

RedPat said...

A modern day tool.

William Kendall said...

A good interpretation.