Sunday, July 28, 2019

OPERATIC?



I have no control over my subjects or the lighting when I shoot in a theater. Sometimes I am surprised with the result. This top picture has a strong operatic feel to it, or I think so. Maybe the Countess standing behind Susanna in Marriage of Figaro. But that wasn't the point at all.

Act Your Pants off continues. I'm terrible with names. Although I've seen the woman in white perform several times I can't place her identity. (I'll ask the Fringe people.) She is a comedian and an acrobat, a combination that can lead to hillarious results.

Below, Fringe boss man Matthew Kerns tries to whip up the crowd. As you can see in the last one, they weren't very whipped up yet.         



2 comments:

William Kendall said...

That first shot really stands out.

Sharon said...

Excellent shots.