Friday, July 5, 2019

A NOT SO GREAT FIREWORKS SHOT


The rain held off last night so the family went to see the Webster Groves fireworks. It was bloody packed. Things didn't work so well. People lay out tarps hours ahead of time to claim a dry spot for viewing. The view from our area was partly blocked by trees and street lamps. And the remote shutter release cable I have didn't fit my current camera body so, using bulb exposure, I had to press the shutter button with my finger.  And there was obviously a problem with the show itself - short and lacking the usual big finale. 

If the rain stays away I'll try the big display downtown but the forecast is still wet.                

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

It works for me.

Stefan Jansson said...

Came out okay. I find it hard to get good shots of fireworks.