Friday, December 8, 2017

Yeah, Lots


Can we save American democracy?

Will the rich devour the poor? Will it lead to attempted revolution?

What is the president's appropriate diagnosis?

What are the odds that in 50 years a big percentage of current jobs will be automated and a chunk of Florida will be under water?

Will the Cardinals win the pennant next year?

Is this the best time in history to be old? And many more...

This golf cart was on the grounds of Laumeier Sculpture Park, I suppose to get the staff across its large expanse. The sign must be directed at visitors. It could, as the saying goes, open up a can of worms.
        

4 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Every morning when I watch the news and see what's going on over there I have sooo many questions Bob.. has the US we used to know slipped into an alternative universe? Answers soon hopefully 😀

Sharon said...

I have very similar questions floating in my head every morning when I hear the news.

William Kendall said...

Some of the same questions are on my mind.

RedPat said...

Somehow this reminded me of the old 8-ball with the answers in it! ;-)