Friday, February 1, 2013

Mmmmmm...

Loop Ice Festival 11

I don't have any umbrella pictures so it's back to The Loop Ice Festival of a couple of weeks ago. The tee shirt above is from a new restaurant on Delmar Boulevard. specializing in just what it says. Not advised for calorie counters. The scene below is a strange variation on a dog sled race. A team of four pulls someone lying on a sled with wheels. They tear down the block, go around a pylon and return. The Spiderman wannabes were the best of the day.

Note the "photo enforced" sign in the second picture. By me?

Loop Ice Festival 17

6 comments:

cieldequimper said...

That's two spidermen.

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

Looks like a fun event.

Nathalie H.D. said...

No doubt that the spidermen look fit and fast. Great outfits too. They definitely attract attention.

I'm still trying to figure what "photo enforced" means. Was it "no photo enforced" ? They can't possibly mean it, can they?

William Kendall said...

That looks like fun!

I assume it's a warning for a red light with a small camera overhead to back it up?

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I think just wearing that tee shirt would give me indigestion Bob!

Stefan Jansson said...

If I ever take up jogging again I will need to buy me a blue dress like that one.