Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dancing In the Street: African Heritage

.

If you think the dancers in yesterday's post were energetic, check out this group. The emcee said he wished they could come to his house and blast him into consciousness on his worst mornings. I did not make a note of their name because I was too busy snapping to write notes. Just check out the flying hair in the bottom photo.

WHAT'S BEEN SHRINK-WRAPPED: my 401(k) and investment savings. Sure hope I stay healthy for many more years.

TOMORROW: Thursday Arch Series











4 comments:

Hilda said...

I wish I could have been there — I just know I would have loved this performance!

Virginia said...

My hair looks like that when I roll out of bed! You did a bang up job capturing the movement again today.
Bravo!

PJ said...

Caffeinated dancing. We're not going to talk about my bed head.

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, we had to miss "Dancing in the Streets" this year. We had a great time last year, and this African dance group was certainly one of the highlights!