Sunday, January 26, 2014

Music Students 2

Liberia Music Students 16

A commenter yesterday mentioned that the students looked so serious. Well, not completely. Besides, it is not possible tor a trombone to be serious, ever.

I think Blogger must be messing with its photo algorithm again. All my blog pictures are linked to originals on Flickr, where the color looks a lot better. You can click any of these photos to go to the Flickr version if you care to.

Really sorry I haven't made any comments while we've been away. We get up a little late, diddle through breakfast, go do something, come back to the condo, I edit pictures and edit pictures and edit pictures. We go out to dinner and come home full and sleepy. Cold St. Louis should get me going again.

Liberia Music Students 13

Liberia Music Students 12

6 comments:

Vince said...

I recently had the same problem, it took me forever to figure out the solution. If you have a Google+ account it is linked to Blogger. Under The Google+ settings menu there is an option to 'enhance' your photos which messes with you Blogger uploads. It is a horribly obnoxious default. Love the blog BTW.

Luis Gomez said...

Very nice shots Bob.

cieldequimper said...

You'll have music ringing in your ears!

William Kendall said...

Terrific portraits, Bob, particularly the first one.

I did notice your post from a couple of days ago didn't load up at all...

Jack said...

Cute kids, Bob. If the first comment is right, it is a good reason not to join Google+.

Stefan Jansson said...

The color looks the same on my screen Bob. And I like how they look.