Friday, August 3, 2012

Camera Camp Day 4

.
Maine Lobster Festival 8

Late post today. I'm so tired I fell asleep at my desk last night doing my editing. These are some shots from yesterday afternoon at the Maine Lobster Festival. The last one is of four of my classmates at the moment they discovered I was sneaking up on them. Gotta wake up for the big Friday night party and show of students' work.

Maine Lobster Festival11

Maine Lobster Festival 12

Maine Lobster Festival 9

Maine Lobster Festival 10

8 comments:

John @ Beans and I on the Loose said...

Oh that first photo is a winner!

William Kendall said...

Only in Maine could you get away with a lobster hat!

roentare said...

Street photography at its best

Enjoying these expressions on their faces

Speedway said...

The top, the bright little girl in the lobster hat, is the winner. She's so sweet and earnest.

Jack said...

My vote goes to the lobsterhead girl. Well done.

Norma said...

I like the little blue aliens....

Virginia said...

I'm with little lobster girl too! Gratuitous cuteness B??? :) Gotcha.
V

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I love all of them Bob, you've really captured the spirit of the event..but yes I do have a soft spot for the wee lass in the lobster hat, she's adorable, i like your angle on this shot.