Sunday, May 24, 2009

Terrence

.
Yes, I actually got out and shot some new Arch pix yesterday. One vantage point I used was the light rail station on the Illinois side of Eads Bridge, looking back across the Mississippi toward downtown. A young man came by and struck up a conversation about what I was doing. Terrence was on his way to work on the train. He was outgoing and engaging, and thought that surely he should be one of my subjects. He was right. I like his hand gesture - it looks like he's framing a picture.

TOMORROW:
Virginia to Canada. No, not our Virginia. She's going to France.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting pose too.

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

He does indeed look friendly and engaging.

Dan Jaboor said...

Gang sign or advertising? You be the judge........