Friday, April 8, 2022

STL DPB ON THE ROAD - IF I CAN MAKE IT THERE...

Maybe I should say if I can pay for it there, I can pay for it anywhere. What the hell, I'm retired. This money only has to last me for the rest of my life. 

Visitors to New York have several options for sky high observation decks these days. When I was a kid everyone went to the Empire State Building, seen here on the right. Yesterday we went to a new one called, appropriately enough, The Summit, at a gigantic building next to Grand Central Station, One Vanderbilt Place. (Yes, the same Vanderbilt as in the Monopoly game. Anyway, see https://summitov.com/). I must say that I was impressed. We will probably see more of this.    

3 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Not on my old monopoly game. Nice view.

Sharon said...

What a view. There are so many new buildings in NY.

William Kendall said...

That is a grand view.