Sunday, April 17, 2022

BACK HOME - COLORED EGG CRAZINESS

Time to get out of New York and back to the advertised topic of this blog. I hadn't left the the house in a few days. There was a wild Easter egg run that Ellie wanted to do in a field at a local college. (That's her in the pale green sleeveless dress - the child is nearly impervious to cold.) A large field was strewn with plastic eggs containing candy. It was divided into three sections by age and, on a signal, the kids swept across it. It made us think of a cloud of locusts streaming over the earth, stripping everything in sight. 

The forty five minute excursion knocked me out for the day. No fever, oxygen saturation fine but completely out of energy. I think I'll drive to some of the local parks today and shoot flowers from my car window.             

2 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Sounds tough. I walked into a fun photo-op by chance yesterday. A Medieval market filled with people dressed in costume, althoug many of them also had nog cameras. Will take me forever to through all the photos I took.

William Kendall said...

Kids have fun with that.

I'm testing negative on rapid tests, but I feel awful. I think it's a coldor laryngitis.