Thursday, February 24, 2022

ATTENTION SEEKING

We have all met people who want to draw attention to themselves. Dress and style is a traditional way to do it and these ladies may be good examples. Looking at the picture again made me think of some of the lyrics from Laurie Anderson's Language Is A Virus

Well I dreamed there was an island that rose up from the sea. And everybody on the island was somebody from TV. And there was a beautiful view but nobody could see. Cause everybody on the island was saying: Look at me! Look at me! Look at me! Look at me!

As a photographer, I dress to avoid attention. I don't want people to notice me. Wear a lot of black, blue and gray.
         

2 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Ha, she really stands out from the crowd, even this colorful crowd.

William Kendall said...

I wear a lot of black just on principle.

Good shot.