Sunday, November 1, 2020

CITY DAILY PHOTO NOVEMEBR THEME DAY - KINDNESS

This month's CDP theme day asks us to find something that is in short supply. It may not be seen much in public in this terrible year but I suspect that there is plenty of it behind the scenes - in homes, in hospitals, between neighbors (but certainly not the White House). I had very little in the archives I could use for the theme. Maybe, since I'm mostly a street shooter, I tend to see the harder side. These two, though, were radiating such warmth I thought they would do the job.       

4 comments:

Denton said...

Good choice Bob. They are very radiant.

theme of kindness has resulted in some very good interpretations

Bill said...

A great choice, Bob. Kindness brings smiles to one's face.

Stefan Jansson said...

They do look very happy.

William Kendall said...

A wonderful shot.