Wednesday, February 20, 2019

STL DPB On The Road - If 6 Was 9


Now if 6 turned out to be 9
I don't mind, I don't mind . . .
Dig, 'cos I got my own world to live through
And I ain't gonna copy you.


Jimi Hendrix, 1967

A memory of being young on my sixty-ninth birthday. The first two lines are profound if you think about it a bit. I've had a privileged life that lately has seen some, uh, physical wear and tear. Walking on sand with a cane is not advised. (Maybe there are snowshoe-like canes?)

Went into town to look for a place for a drink with sunset views. Bingo. Way better compared to the condo, which has nothing interesting in the foreground. Still, I had to throw in a Playa Langosta picture with Mrs. C. doing the beachcomber thing.






3 comments:

Sharon said...

Love the photos! This is such a great place.

William Kendall said...

The sunset views are beautiful.

Curtains in My Tree said...


That beach looks really good from here in Columbia Missouri with our ice/snow