Wednesday, July 3, 2024

STL DPB IN NEW YORK - IF I CAN MAKE IT THERE...

 

If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere
It's up to you, New York, New York

I want to wake up in a city that never sleeps

And find I'm A Number One, top of the list
King of the hill, A Number One.

Nice to be back in my home town, particularly with granddaughter Ellie, who is having a blast. She thinks she is almost a subway riding expert because she can stand in a moving car without holding the pole (mostly). Still needs some guidance about where to go. I was riding the subway by myself at 12 or 13. It was normal.

This is the view to the south from the 91st floor observation area at The Summit, the newish super-tall building over Grand Central Station.                


2 comments:

Sandi said...

What a view!

Tamera said...

No bad views in NYC from that high up! Glad you're having fun with Ellie :)