Friday, May 31, 2024

GOOD POLICY



Midtown St. Louis is having a rebound. The anchors are St. Louis University’s main campus and medical center (about a mile apart), the Washington University medical center, the Grand Centre arts district and the Cortex research and innovation area, where the human genome was finally sequenced. Another feature is City Foundry, centered around an old ironworks that now holds a very diverse food hall, a brewery-cinema, retail and many new apartments. One popular space is City Winery, both a wine bar and entertainment venue. I agree with its mission statement.

The reason I went is a new kid entertainment space that Ellie loved. We will return to that after City Daily Photo theme day.                

1 comment:

Stefan Jansson said...

Oops, I forgot about the Theme Day, I guess I will have to look through my archives. Wine over war sounds like a plan.