Wednesday, March 13, 2019

You Can't Get There From Here


I'm just not walking well and can't go out wandering with my camera.This makes me be still and look for little details I would usually pass by. It can even mean taking phone cam shots through my car's windshield.

The streets of downtown STL are a construction mess these days. There are many lane closures in places where I have  to drive to get to work. Not sure what it's all about. Fiber optic cable, maybe. Really slows down the commute.

I'm trying to find a way to shoot the St. Patrick's Day parade this weekend. It's a big deal here. Maybe with my rollator and some help from the family.       

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

Road work here at present seems to be fairly limited. When the snow melts that'll be a different story.

Our St. Patrick's parade is this weekend too.

Cloudia said...

Glad you are finding things to shoot and retaining your freedom, gear blocking friend

Cloudia said...

Dear Blogging Friend!