Sunday, January 13, 2013

Unoriginal

Wet Walgreens

Sure, it's kind of fuzzy colorful cool but I am, shall we say, borrowing someone else's technique. Our colleague Nathalie of Avignon In Photos does this occasionally (here, for example). I needed something to post and this was just right in front of me when I went to pick up some of the fine pharmaceuticals that keep me going. It's the branch of Walgreens, a national pharmacy chain, in my neighborhood. 

A rare no-post day yesterday. Spaced out at the end of the day Friday and left my laptop with my photos at my office. It was wonderful - I read a book!

CDP has this "navel gazing" theme going this week. I think it's an awful name - wouldn't catch me doing that, sounds unsanitary - but I'll probably join in tomorrow. There will be a photo I took with my first digital camera in February, 2000, and something recent for comparison.   

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm chuffed. Need I say I like it?

Unknown said...

PS - the castle I showed yesterday is called Peyrepertuse, located at the foot of the Pyrénees south of Carcassonne. It's only a 3-hour drive from home and a spectacular site to see!

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

I think that the drug store is more attractive this way.

William Kendall said...

It's different!

And I'm now following Nathalie!

Jack said...

Apple could add this Rain-on-the-windshield effect to its photo booth.

Virginia said...

Silly me, I LOVE this B.
V

TheChieftess said...

Interesting shot Bob!!! Well done!!

Norma said...

Walgreens never looked so good!