Friday, January 11, 2013

A Walk Along Washington Avenue: 3.14159, With Mozzarella And Basil

Walk Along Washington 12

It's not like our town has a particular mathematical bent. π is a very popular local chain of upscale pizzerias. I'm sure some people don't get it but, if needed, there's always a Pizza Hut somewhere nearby. Good stuff, by the way. Mrs. C and I recommend the thin crust. The deep dish pizzas are belly bombers.

This is their newest branch, at 6th and Washington.

Walk Along Washington 13

4 comments:

s.c said...

Of course the π stands for pizza and the snowflakes for airco but it gives for sure a mathematical impression.

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

I wonder if people know how to look them up on the internet using the greek letter.

William Kendall said...

It reminds me of a street not far from my place: two of the fast food variety of pizza within two blocks of each other, and in between, a recent opening of an upscale pizza restaurant. All three are doing fine.

Birdman said...

Thin, deep dish... if it's pizza, I'll give it a try.