I drive by this place occasionally and it has always seemed mysterious. Plain facade of a building on the edge of the Soulard neighborhood, near the huge Anheuser-Busch brewery. So I looked up the website, https://www.sbacstl.org/, and it is stranger than I thought. Not my hangout.

2 comments:
Wrestling is definitely not my jam.
Wow, I so love a good mystery, and I enjoy discovering past events, and history as well, so I clicked on the link, and this place dates back to 1899! Goodness. I checked out the about us, and my knowledge as being a Lion with the Lions International Organization their info speaks (nearly the same verbiage) like a Lions ad for being a non-profit with volunteers and giving to the community, although it feels like a disconnect to me with the venues they advertise. Thank you for sharing these bits and pieces from everyday life in your city!
Post a Comment