Wednesday, February 1, 2023

CITY DAILY PHOTO FEBRUARY THEME DAY - VIRTUE

Okay, this was a tough one. My responsibility since I picked it. It's a concept that is hard to reduce to a single image. I looked through years of archives and decided to use this since it expresses the virtue of compassion. It is one of the most important virtues (just ask Jesus or the Buddha), but one often sadly lacking in this world. The lettering is on the side of an improv club here in town.

Take a look at how other City Daily Photo members aspire to a better life at https://citydailyphoto.org/category/theme-days/ .            

5 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

I picked my most recent photo at my favorite cemetery. Being okay sounds good enough.

William Kendall said...

That's well chosen, Bob.

RedPat said...

You picked a hard theme for us, Bob.

Sharon said...

I need to hear that every now and then.

Linda said...

Good pick, very apt.