Wednesday, June 6, 2018

My Pal



Never let it be said that this town is a boring speck in flyover country. We have plenty of eccentrics. There is an annual event called the Pagan Picnic in Tower Grove Park. It's been going of for 20-odd years and has been seen on these pages before. It's where our local druids, earth-worshipers, tarot readers, soul travelers and crystal gazers show up to play together.

Lots of people bring the whole family. Many dogs and, to the best of my knowledge, one iguana.     

There are more pictures from New York but I'll post them on Flickr and move on. We'll be back the first week of July, anyway.   

3 comments:

Sharon said...

For some reason, cuddling a lizard does not sound appealing to me.

William Kendall said...

Hello, beastie!

Jack said...

I wonder what shrinks think of people who need to have lizards on their shoulders to get attention.