Thursday, July 13, 2017

Actors' Studio



The St. Louis Actors' Studio, led by the indefatigable Peter Mayer, above, put on a strange but intriguing little performance at the Theatre Crawl.. The premise was a support group meeting of the gods - Jesus, Zeus and maybe also Jupiter (I was confused), Buddha, Brahma. Hard to keep track. There was whining and backbiting and kvetching, which I suppose is common to such gatherings. (Can't say myself - never been to one. Which is not to say I shouldn't have.)

Everyone in STL has been hunkering down. It's been 100 F / 38 C here the last couple of days. Need to find something to shoot this weekend that's cooler. Our version of the World Naked Bike Ride is Saturday night. That's well ventilated.




2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Fun shots! Though I imagine a Pat Robertson might have something to say about the idea of Jesus and Zeus on the same stage.

Jack said...

LOVE your simple shot of Peter Mayer.