Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Not A Monsoon Wedding

An Indian Wedding At The Chase
I mentioned that son-in-law Brian had to work Sunday. He was supervising the food service for an Indian wedding at the swanky hotel where he is banquet chef. I got this shot of the bride and groom as I was walking through the lobby. They were just outside for photos. The colored surface behind them is the pool cover but, hey, it goes well with her dress.

My knowledge of Indian wedding customs is nearly zero, although I hear the parties are a blast. What little I have comes from seeing Monsoon Wedding on a long airplane ride. That's good enough, isn't it?

7 comments:

s.c said...

Nice shot. The only thing I remember from monsoon wedding were the wonderfull orange flowers everywhere. Perhaps some in the hotel?

Luis Gomez said...

Beautiful shot Bob.

Virginia said...

Stolen moment alone. Lovely B.

Sharon said...

Beautiful shot!

Pat said...

Beautiful, and yes, Indian weddings truly are a blast. Make all others look really dull!

cieldequimper said...

You could becomes a Bollywood photographer!

William Kendall said...

The bride really stands out beautifully!