Wednesday, October 21, 2015

DWI Lawyer?

Grovefest 2015-10-03 19

This person got my attention at Grovefest. Was he promoting a lawyer who does drunk driving cases? The sweatshirt was hard to parse. But look closely and notice the walkie talkie clipped to the back of his jeans. The white stripe near the bottom is a label - I can read it when I zoom in - that says that he's a very plain clothes security guard.

His disguise might be more credible if he cracked open the can in the second picture.                       
Grovefest 2015-10-03 20

5 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Now I'm curious to know what the young lady's sweatshirt says Bob.. 'Abandon all....?' ☺

PerthDailyPhoto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PerthDailyPhoto said...

Btw Bob, Gigi is what my granddaughter calls me :)

William Kendall said...

Grace had the same question as I did... the last word on that sleeve.

Stefan Jansson said...

Old drunks might need defending for all I know.