Friday, May 1, 2015

CDP Theme Day: Revolution

Don't Kiss Me

We don't have any Ferris wheels in STL at the moment. No huge tires or gears got my attention and no insurrection in the streets like Baltimore this week. But this will do.

A motorbike with a picture of Che Guevara on the mud flap and some pointed text. I took this picture in Kathmandu in 2009. Heaven knows what the road looks like today.

Reports trickle in to us from the Mitrata Foundation in KTM. We learned yesterday that Januka, the young woman we have sponsored for years, is in her home village and safe. We wonder what conditions she is living in. 

If you don't think the picture fits the theme you can click here.
 

10 comments:

Bergson said...

a revolutionary biker
I never kiss biker

Birdman said...

You've covered a lot here. Almost everything but Revolution #9. Then again...

Luis Gomez said...

Just don't kiss me!

William Kendall said...

It certainly does fit the theme, Bob.

Sharon said...

I like your choice for the theme and I'm glad to hear that the woman you have sponsored is alive and well. Such a monstrous tragedy.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

The goings-on in Baltimore are crazy Bob, what the heck! Wonder if the don't kiss me is a warning not to get too close on the road :)

Jack said...

I am glad to learn that the young woman with whom your family has a relationship is OK.

Jim said...

A great theme day post.

LOLfromPasa said...

Yes, your photo will do nicely!

Halcyon said...

A revolution in more ways than one!