Thursday, December 4, 2014

Fun With LEDs

Garden Glow 2014-12-02 4

Two tall curtains of light along a dark garden trail. Sprinkles of color overhead, source unknown. This is a passage in the Garden Glow show, constantly changing and pulsing with music. It's a good thing they don't allow smoking in the garden because these days something other than tobacco could, um, cause issues. Groovy, man.

It's all electronic. A few years ago this would not have been possible.                  

Garden Glow 2014-12-02 5

Garden Glow 2014-12-02 3

6 comments:

s.c said...

Great shots. I can't wait till dec. 11 when in amsterdam the light festival is going to start. Beautiful shows and special for photographers.

Norma said...

Only one word to describe it: magical!

William Kendall said...

It really is magical. We get it up here starting this weekend with lights on the Hill and other places.

Pat said...

These LED lights are fun...I fantasize about having a life-size tree in my apartment (I have high ceilings) covered with LED lights... I'll ask Santa.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Looks magical Even without any 'help' Bob :)

Stefan Jansson said...

I'm thinking about some groovy LED-lights for my steel horse.