Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Presto

Christopher Bange "More Bange For Your Buck"

More from The Fringe: Seattle's Christopher Bange, magician, in his show "More Bange For Your Buck." And part of his act had something to do with money. At one point he borrowed a $20 bill from me had me write my name on it with red marker. It mysteriously disappeared, of course. 

When it looked like he was nearly finished I gave him a questioning gesture. He pulled a perfect lemon out of nowhere and handed it to me. Of course, I was puzzled. He pulled out a sharp knife and quickly split it. As he handed it back to me I saw rolled currency in the center. I pulled it out - one dollar. Did I get my twenty back? Of course, but I can't tell you how. That would spoil the trick.                          

6 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Love the face!

Joe said...

Gotta admire magic when it's done well.

Halcyon said...

He sounds like a talented magician. Must have been a fun show.

Luis Gomez said...

Love magic tricks!

William Kendall said...

A great expression on him!

Stefan Jansson said...

Oh, always fun with a bit of magic.