Thursday, May 15, 2014

In Your Face

Train Day At Union Station 4

Hello from Indianapolis. It is a city in our region, four hours drive away, which is modest by Midwestern standards. It's someplace I have driven through many times going back east but not a place I really know. Downtown, where my conference is, is less derelict than central St. Louis, but has little interesting architecture, less spunk, no Arch and no Mississippi River. It's nice and plain.

So this is another image from Train Day at Union Station. I don't understand juggling, being the least coordinated person I know. Their art is magical to me.                 

4 comments:

William Kendall said...

I've watched jugglers. I don't think I have the hand eye coordination for it. Good portrait!

Norma said...

Neither do I!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

More like lots and lots of practice Bob.. if only you had the time.. or the inclination :)

Stefan Jansson said...

I'm crap at juggling so I'm easily impressed by people like this guy.