Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Makeup Artists

Color Run 2013-09-15 3

So many good shots from Sunday. The first one was actually taken near the end of the run as the crowd gathered around the stage. These two look like I did their makeup.

Below, everyone stands still during the singing of the national anthem. Bottom, a puzzle. I have no idea what the person in the unicorn head was about but I saw him/her all over the course.

Observations: the ratio of women to men had to be 10 to 1. I don't remember that from last year. I guess the ladies love being pelted with bright colors while the men would rather just have jeans, a blue and gray plaid shirt, a beer and be left alone. Also, the vast majority of participants walked the course on Sunday, while in 2012 most were running. I'll have to think about what all of this means.         

Color Run 2013-09-15 4

Color Run 2013-09-15 5

6 comments:

Olivier said...

sur la premiere photo, une belle expression de bonheur

Stefan Jansson said...

It must mean that the participants are all very lazy...

Ann said...

I was so annoyed at all the walkers. They are also supposed to stay on one side. If you were a runner, you had to dart a lot.

I think the unicorn was a plant from the Color Run people because there was a sign that said something about a "runicorn".

PerthDailyPhoto said...

'Gils just want to have fun' :)) so looking forward to this when it comes here Bob..I can tell you right now Aimee will be walking for sure..she doesn't do walking :)

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

Maybe the ratio of women to men was due to the fact that this was occurring on a Sunday during football season.

William Kendall said...

Definitely a lot of fun in those pics.

I'd have to agree with Dave. Football for some inexplicable reason draws in a lot of guys...