Thursday, June 13, 2013

Gratuitous Cuteness: Animal Kingdom

Renaissance Faire 2013-06-02 21

There is a saying that when the going gets tough, the tough get going. Similarly, when I'm low on material I can always go for cute. This time it's dogs and a cockatoo rather than children.

One of our CDP colleagues commented on the Flickr version of the second picture that "If he wanted to, the cockatoo could probably take his finger off. I once had a parrot clamp down on my finger, it was 40 years ago and I never forgot it. :-)"                     

Renaissance Faire 2013-06-02 11

Renaissance Faire 2013-06-02 22

9 comments:

Olivier said...

j'aime bien la premiere photo, on dirait un ange

cieldequimper said...

Poor dogs.

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

I have yielded to the temptation of resorting to cute dog photos at times. I have an excuse. My mother-in-law is a dog nut. And it is a worthwhile goal to try to keep the mother-in-law happy.

Stefan Jansson said...

Cute saves the day.

William Kendall said...

Awww, sleepy puppy is much too cute!

Virginia said...

Meeps is jealous you know.
V

Norma said...

I love cute animal pics!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Haha! Love the expression on the pooch in the last shot..its like 'sheeeesh!!!'

TheChieftess said...

Ahhhhhh....