Sunday, August 5, 2012

Fenway Park

.
Fenway Park 2

What a blast. As previously noted, my brother and sister-in-law took me to a Boston Red Sox game last night at 100-year-old Fenway Park. Some parts of baseball stadiums do not have to be uniformly spaced and Fenway's dimensions are bizarre. So are some of the fans.

Uff. It's after midnight again. I'll add some more explanation to this in the morning, including the Green Monster for my international readers..

Fenway Park 4

Fenway Park 1

Fenway Park 3

Fenway Park 5

Fenway Park 6

7 comments:

roentare said...

This truely looks like a great day of baseball games.

The crowd really seems crazy there

brattcat said...

this is one great series of the sox.

Birdman said...

My strugglin' Sox. Sheeeeeeeeeesh! btw Looks like you need a vacation from your vacation. I hope you are taking off Monday. hahahaha

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

I hope they always preserve and use Fenway and Wrigley. It is like a time travel to the way baseball used to be.

William Kendall said...

Red Sox fans are a peculiar lot, of course....

Jack said...

Fenway is a cathedral. When you first enter, it is dank and cramped and it smells. But, when you start up a ramp and grab your first view of the field . . . it is religious!

Nathalie said...

I had no idea baseball stadiums could have odd shapes. How amazing!