Friday, August 10, 2012

Do You Prefer Claws or Legs?

.
Legs At The Lobster Festival

Okay, so I broke my streak yesterday. It had been a particularly long and annoying day at work. The life-force had been sucked out of me, my chakras looked like a freeway interchange in Los Angeles and my eyes were heavy, unmoving and set at about f 1.4. I began to edit more Maine pix looking for something to post but fell sound asleep over my laptop. No post.

Things are a bit better today. This is an image taken at the Maine Lobster Festival that my teacher and classmates liked. Something here is definitely not right. Do you see it?

Big photo-op tonight. Mrs. C and I are going to the amazing Chinese Lantern Festival at the Missouri Botanical Garden. Check out a short promo video here.

9 comments:

cieldequimper said...

How's your neck? Falling asleep on your laptop can be bad for the neck!

Did they notice you were taking the photo?


Re. your comment on VDP today. I noticed that in the USA the word deviation isn't used for roadworks. But it is in England. It's also the word I used for my postgraduate 100 page paper... And it wasn't deviant! :-)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Well let's see Bob...the heart on the tattoo seems to be on the wrong side, but mostly the person in the slip slops is either a contortionist, or you've caught one foot of two people facing each other, which hopefully is the case haha!

Birdman said...

Ya, I'll go with heart too, Bob, for 100.

Speedway said...

I was thinking the sword is in the "wrong" hand, with shield in right. Should be 'tother way 'round. But I'm left handed and would do it this way as well. Didn't even regard the shield as a "heart" until I read it in the comments.

Leslie D. said...

Yeah I'm thinking those winged feet are a little awkward. Maybe he was a willing subject -- or maybe you had to be pretending to tie your shoe. Great shot either way!

Norma said...

Some people should not wear flip-flops!

Jack said...

I don't want to look at these legs closely enough to figure it out, Bob.

Nathalie said...

I hope we'll get your response on that Bob!

(I was personally looking for something that was photographically not right rather than at the tattoo design. Haven't found anything).

Stefan Jansson said...

Well people are wearing flip-flops and that is always wrong.