Friday, November 4, 2011

RIP

.
Halloween Central West End 2011-10-29 - 13

A look back at the Halloween street party. Every year you see costumes based on recent events. Last year there was a Chilean miner encased in that little rescue capsule. This year it was a gentleman, rather less gaunt than Steve Jobs, demonstrating the latest in funerary technology. My son got an iPhone 4S and says the reception is way better than his 3. I wonder if it works from the Other Side? (And what would the roaming charges be?)

6 comments:

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

The roaming charges might be high from heaven, but I bet there would be no dropped calls.

Except if you ask an Argentine, they would probably say that from heaven, there would be no roaming charges to call Buenos Aires. It's a local call.

cieldequimper said...

Lol, I'm sure they are outrageous.

brattcat said...

excellent questions, mr. c. i'd love to know the answers.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I'm hoping that there aren't ANY charges from the other side Bob, or at least a 'permanent' reverse charges!! Have a good weekend.

Jack said...

I can wait to learn the answer. I am afraid my reception might be from below, not from above.

Birdman said...

Roaming charges... that's a riot!