Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday Arch Series

.
Arch In A Puddle

Arch in a puddle: the temperatures crept over freezing last weekend, making a sloppy mess out of the last snowfall and turning this view of the monument upside down. Of course, if I really wanted this viewpoint, I could take a picture directly while standing on my head. Mmm, or hire an acrobat to do it for me. Just using Photoshop would be easier on my scalp.

Walking Figures, Citygarden Anybody who likes snooty, intellectual art analysis might have a look at Downtown St. Louis 365 today.

8 comments:

Olivier said...

magnifique ce reflet de l'arche dans la glace. on dirait quelle s'enfonce

cieldequimper said...

Gravity. Absolutely brilliant.

Pat said...

I sometimes go through contortions to make a photo, but standing on my head I will not do....getting up from my knees is hard enough.... Like the BW version of this photo.

brattcat said...

you are the king of arches, mr. crowe.

Virginia said...

Oh this is a great one B. Love the ice crystals. Parfait.
V

Brenda Gilliam said...

You make a Saint Louis winter enticing.

Julie said...

I stand to disagree, Bob. I have seen images of the snow storm and don't think I would like to be caught in either. Besides, your snow is doing likewise here ... *grimace* ...

Shall nip over to Andre in a tick ...

Nathalie said...

A pleasing addition to your series, you know how fond I am of that work of yours.