Wednesday, February 9, 2011

At The Orchid Show 2

.
2011-02-06 Orchid Show 11

Another sort-of experimental shot from the orchid show at the Missouri Botanical Garden. I've got a dozen of these edited and up on Flickr now. Each feels a little different. I can't tell what my readers will like so I'm posting my favorites. This is a little bud, an orchid just about to pop, with an open blossom behind it. The original is pretty monochromatic, greens, gray and black. I like it better in B&W.

If you care to look at the set of these on Flickr, tell me which ones you would like to see here on the blog. Or, tell me to change the subject.

The Supreme Plumber Meet the greatest plumber of them all today on Downtown St. Louis 365.

5 comments:

Olivier said...

le choix du b&w donne beaucoup de douceur a ta photo

cieldequimper said...

The softness of a punch.

Nefertiti said...

magnifique plus pour l ambiance que pour la fleur que j ai du mal a reconnaitre j avoue ;O)

Virginia said...

I like them B, but I"m thinking they look too much like my shots where I used the wrong aperture! Forgive me for my honesty.
V

Anonymous said...

Awesome -- super cool dynamic shot!