Sunday, January 10, 2010

Snowsuit

.
A guest post today from team member ShadowyOne:

Going along with the "snowy statues" theme, Thursday afternoon your guest poster ShadowyOne was at Art Hill in Forest Park, a famous local spot for sledding. The sledding hill is always mobbed after any snowstorm. Though I took plenty of crowd/sledding scenes, every time I go to the Art Museum after it snows, I always find myself attracted to the way the snow collects in the laps of the two seated statues flanking the main entrance.

3 comments:

brattcat said...

Oh, that's a chilly scrap of a shroud this statue is sporting. Brrrr.

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

I agree with you about the mesmerizing collection of snow in the lap of the statue. The snow draped on the shoulders and the snow cap are also nice.

Chuck Pefley said...

Brrr.