Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thursday Arch Series

.
Another simple one, shot from the east steps of the Old Court House. You can see the point I was shooting from here. We get wonderful, huge cumulus clouds here in the Midwest during the summer. Watch out for the tall ones that get black and develop a flat top.


My ability to leave comments on your blogs will be limited for a few days. Some readers know that I have rheumatoid arthritis in my hands. I had surgery yesterday to straighten out the two most crooked fingers and I'll have this fashion accessory for a bit. It's no help for typing at all. The job was done by A List hand surgeon Martin Boyer, MD. This guy is good.





There is a new Arch photo
today on GATEWAY.

9 comments:

Nathalie H.D. said...

Lovely fashion accessory you've got there. Could you get it in different colors?

Glad you put yourself in the hands of a GOOD surgeon! Take care!

Nathalie H.D. said...

Nathalie again - stupid me, why ask a question since I know you can't type an answer ? LOL

Nice arch once again. Black and white works well!

Nathalie H.D. said...

And again - loved your "surveillance" post yesterday. This multitude of eyes works well for me!
I'm not sure what's around it but the cropping works really well!

Sharon said...

Fantastic clouds!!
I hope the healing goes better than planned!

Virginia said...

Awwww I know that hurts. Now I appreciate that comment you just left on my blog even more B! Hope the surgery was a success and glad you didn't decide to go cheap when picking a surgeon!

Love those clouds. Nice one of the Big A today!
V

cieldequimper said...

Take care of your hand! Fabulous cloud. What's that arch in front of it? ;-)

Olivier said...

je te souhaite une bonne rééducation pour ta main.
Magnifique photo, les deux photos de l'arche avec les nuages sont superbes

roentare said...

This is simply artistic in deed!

Buenos Aires Photoblog said...

Bob, hope your surgery is working and you get better soon.