Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Home Of The WIldcats

.
The athletic teams of Hanover, Kansas, High School are known as the Wildcats. This building is the press box and refreshment stand at the football field. Opposing players must be terrified.

Sorry I'm behind on comments on other blogs. I uploaded yesterday's post from the airport in Lincoln, Nebraska. The plane was way late. I missed my connection in Chicago. The last flight to St. Louis was full so I was stranded at beautiful O'Hare Airport. Got a hotel room and was on the first flight out Monday morning. Zoomed home after arrival, put on a suit and then drove two and a half hours to a hearing out in the boonies. Now, as I write this on Monday night, it's sleepy time.

5 comments:

Olivier said...

les chats sauvages, belle mascotte

cieldequimper said...

Uh, I'm shuddering! :-)

U "R" Us AKA Captain Crowe said...

This makes me think of the nearby Hanover pool, and fun times there, jumping off the high dive, etc. Nice B/W here.

PJ said...

You're da bomb. Atomic infamy.

I loooove the graphic of the wildcat, it's so familiar to me, having spent my son's growing up years in a small town.

Marie Reed said...

Wow! What a refreshment stand! Now I'm craving a hot dog with extra mustard:)