Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Earth Day In Forest Park - Falun Gong

.
Every time I have attended Earth Day festivities in Forest Park there have been members of falun gong. They demonstrate their practice, as here, and talk to anyone interested about what they believe and do. It looks very peaceful, but at the same time a product of intense concentration and discipline.

WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY THAT WAS REALLY NICE:
I got an email from the queen of the faeries herself, telling how much she enjoyed the pix in yesterday's post. She invited me to come to the St. Louis Renaissance Faire next month to photograph all her subjects and the other goings on - with comped tickets! Be there or be square, I say.


TOMORROW:
taurus caffeinensis.

3 comments:

Virginia said...

Oh I can't wait for the fairies! You'll have some big fun B. This shot today made me feel so peaceful I almost got back in bed!
V

cieldequimper said...

Concentrated they are. The Renaissance Fayre I can hardly wait for!

Pat said...

You can feel their concentration in your photo. I see falun gong followers sitting along Green Lake in Seattle.