Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What Goes Up Must Come Down


.
A little final color from the Great Forest Park Balloon race, to which we now must bid farewell. If I posted any more of this my visitors might think I'm full of hot air.*

WHAT'S SORE: my legs. This gym business can be difficult for sedentary urban types with snobby, quasi-intellectual tendencies. Seesh, a Rushdie novel and a class of port are so much more comfortable.


TOMORROW: Thursday Arch Series. Back to the weird, sort of abstract stuff.


* I'm sorry. I really do apologize. There are times when I just can't seem to control myself. Maybe I should seek professional help or buy a new lens or something.

5 comments:

Virginia said...

This was a "photographer's buffet" and you captured it perfectly. Love the riot of color in number 1 and the composition of number 2. Well done, you quasi-intellectual snob you!
V

Unknown said...

Very nice shots! The 1st one is amazing!

Wayne said...

If we had events like this here I would have been all over it.

The pics were fun.

Ben Nakagawa said...

The first shot is absolutely gorgeous. Fantastic framing that enhance colours and telling us a scale of it.

• Eliane • said...

Love all the colors and the textures are fantastic in the first one.