Sunday, April 6, 2008

Scoreboard (Black and White Television)

Newer baseball stadiums--certainly including ours--are saturated with color, jiggling electronic movement and noise. I think it's annoying but you can screen out most of it if you are interested in the game. It might be interesting to pick out details and convert them to quiet black and white.

The picture below is the original unedited (and poorly composed) photo from which the main post was taken. All my shots start as high resolution RAW files, which gives me the opportunity to pull out details and keep them reasonably sharp.

TOMORROW: Fredbird In Mourning


3 comments:

Gerald (SK14) said...

great series of photos - I see from logo on the shirt of the girl in yesterdays pic that this is a team logo. I like the rain-swept concourse too.

Kris McCracken said...

Fantastic! I'm glad that sport is providing a bit of theme for the day. I hope that you had a good day out and the team did well.

Olivier said...

un bel hommage, mais j'avoue que je ne connais pas.

A fitting tribute, but I must admit that I do not know.